[ANNOUNCE] St. Louis Small Business Expo - 2 Oct 2007

SLUUG Announcement List announce at sluug.org
Thu Sep 20 16:24:28 CDT 2007

 2 Oct 2007              Tuesday   - 11:00 AM -  6:00 PM

			St. Louis Small Business Expo
			    http://www.sbmon.com/

                         St. Charles Convention Center
                          One Convention Center Plaza
                             St. Charles, MO 63303

SLUUG volunteers will be participating at another of the St. Louis
Small Business Expo's (held in St. Charles) this October 2nd.

Our booth will be 611, a corner booth, so traffic 'management' will
be better than last spring.  At that show, we talked to about 150
people - which was an *excellent* way to 'get the word out' about
Free Software, Linux, Unix, etc. It's also a fantastic venue to
network and make contacts with the SMB/SME community if you're so
inclined.

EPC is providing four machines and monitors, setup with Ubuntu and
SuSE. Novell has given us 60 DVDs and some other stuff to pass out.

SLUUG Members are needed that can commit a few hours for staffing
the booth, and/or the setup & teardown team.

PLEASE NOTE:
We need to get the list of volunteers to the Expo by *MONDAY*, so
that they can have badges ready for us. This is important for folks
to get into the show before it opens. We will post updated lists to
DISCUSS later in the week.

See you all there!

The SLUUG Expo Staff

TEAM       TIME