[ANNOUNCE] TONITE! (Wed.) SLUUG general = StackOverflow. Chroot Jails.

SLUUG Announcement List announce at sluug.org
Wed Mar 9 16:25:01 CST 2011

	Abrevited "This Week's Events"...

TONITE (Wed.) = SLUUG's general mtng!!  See below.

Thurs =  Java Users' Grp  = BRIT

For deatils see  www.sluug.org/resources/calendar

----- Forwarded message from Jeff Muse <jmuse at sluug.org> -----

To: discuss at sluug.org
Subject: [DISCUSS] TONIGHT - for one night only!

We will hear from Craig Buchek about using StackOverflow and Serverfault, two of
the newer forums which are proving to be a vaulable resource for developers and
sysadmins.

Following our mid-meeting Q&A session (bring your questions!), Lee
Lammert will continue his highly informative and entertaining presentation about
chroot and jails (great security), which was cut short last month.

As usual, the meeting is at Graybar near WestPort, with our first talk
starting at 6:30. Be there!

-Jeff