[ANNOUNCE] Events for This Week

SLUUG Announcement List announce at sluug.org
Tue Apr 10 12:38:04 CDT 2012

The Technical Events Calendar maintained by the StL UNIX users' Grp
(SLUUG)

Always check for last minute changes & updates by checking the
calendar @

http://www.sluug.org/calendar

and the individual websites.   Correction, new additions, etc should
be sent to editor at sluug.org

Below you will see:
                                       The editors' picks
                                       This week's details
                                       The headlines for this week and
next
=
=
=
=
=
=

Editor's picks =

Wed.
6:30pm
                     SLUUG St.L Unix Users Grp
                                                                                 - OpenDNS
,  pizza, swag
                                                                                                                                         -VIM
  Configuration
When     6:30pm – 9:00pm
Where   11885 Lackland Road, Maryland Heights, MO 63146 (map)
Description
                            BASE:     VIM Configuration
Roadmap           by Bill Odom
                             *MAIN:
OpenDNS                                           by Jay Truesdale

  http://www.sluug.org/
VENUE: Graybar Electric Co, Inc.

Your forum for exchanging information about open standards, open
systems, open source, products, services and architectures.

  This month:   OpenDNS is sponsoring our meeting this month and
buying pizza!

                                                                                                                  Free
  OpenDNS swag!    Free Pizza!

                                                  (Please indicate
(email info at sluug.org) if you will be attending so we can make a guess
as to how much Pizza to order.)

  Jay Truesdale will be presenting the   "what and why of OpenDNS".

The basic/tutorial preceding that will be...

  Title: The Vim Configuration Roadmap

  Abstract: Vim is renowned for its configurability.   Nearly every
aspect of its behavior can be tweaked or enhanced, and new features
can be added with plugins.

Unfortunately, it can be tough to know exactly where to *do* all this
configuring -- it's not always as easy as tossing a couple of new
settings in your .vimrc.   Navigating the plethora of places where
customizations might be squirreled away can challenge even the most
experienced Vim user.   This talk is the guide to what goes where.

We'll cover the purpose of the different vimrc files (yes, there's
more than one -- there's even more than two), the various plugin types
(and how to force them to behave), autocommands (and the dozens of
places to put them), the super-handy "after" directories, and (since
this is Vim) even more.   We'll even briefly touch on managing this
whole mess with tools like git, vundle, and pathogen.

We start the general meeting with a basic session.   Then we will have
our usual quick welcome, introduction, administrative announcements,
and a Questions and Answers Period.   After all that, we take a break
before our main event.

MORE editor's picks =

TUES    GAMUG - Gateway Area MacIntosh Users' Grp    - databases for
Mac     - FileMaker Pro,  Bento,  iDatabase,...
TUES     BELLEVILLE ASTRONAUT to speak at ST.L Science Center.
Wed        SLUUG   OpenDNS    VIM configuration
THURS   GPS Mapping and GIS Integration Workshop @ SLU
THURS    Duke University Virtual Reality research @ StL Sci Center   "
Star Trek's Science: Holodeck virtual reality"
THURS    Shatner's World!!!   We just live in it...     Broadway 1 man
show @ Peabody
THURS    51st anniversary of human in space.
SAT or  SUN     OS X  Basics

=
=
=
=
=
=

         And the details on this week's mtngs..
=
=
=

                                                 Tuesday, April 10

=
=
=
                     Deadline Calloway Nuclear Plant Tour application

International Association of Energy Engineers, StL chapter.      Join
us on April 17th for a tour of the Callaway Energy Center, Ameren
Missouri’s Nuclear facility.      Tour from 9–noon. Registration is
limited and required by April 10   Contact tthompson2 at ameren.com and
write him you are a SLUUG member.
All day
                   Patch Tuesday

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patch_Tuesday
8:30am
                   UMSL - Advanced TCP/IP
When   8:30am – 4:00pm
12837 Flushing Meadows Drive, St. Louis, MO 63131
DescriptionAdvanced TCP/IP (Prerequisite: Intermediate TCP/IP or
equivalent experience.)   This class covers the structure of TCP/IP
packets and the installation of advanced protocols. Understand the
structure of the Internet Protocol (IP), the Internet Control Message
Protocol (ICMP), and the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP). Break
down IP and TCP packets to understand their layouts.   Explore mapping
types, dissect ARP packets, and learn how ARP requests are handled.
Additional topics include Ethernet frames, the Simple Mail Transfer
Protocol (SMTP), the configuration of sendmail, the Domain Name
Service (DNS), and basic firewall setup.   [Course Outline] Fee: $239
One-Day Class Meets 8:30am-4:00pm (6.5 hours) Code Date Location
Instructor H2247 Tues., Apr. 10	West County	Doyle McClellan
11:30am
                      stlLTug - StL Lotus Technologies Users Grp
When  11:30am – 1:00pm
Where  500 Maryville Centre Drive, St. Louis, MO (map)
DescriptionVENUE: IBM Maryville building  http://www.stldominotes.org/
5:30pm
                   GAMUG - Gateway Area MacIntosh Users' Grp    -
databases for Mac     - FileMaker Pro,  Bento,  iDatabase,...
When   5:30pm – 9:00pm
Where Parkway Central High School 369 N. Woods Mill Rd. • Chesterfield
MO 63017 (map)
Description http://www.gamug.org/ DATABASES : Do you have lists of
mailing addresses, household inventories, media collections, recipes,
etc. that you need to organize?      A database is the easiest way to
keep track of those items, and in fact, it can do much more.
Tonight we will show three Mac databases, high, medium and low priced,
FileMaker Pro, Bento, and iDatabase respectively.     Versions that
run on iPhone and iPad are also available.     One of these may be the
solution to your data tracking needs.    So come join us for what
should be informative and rewarding evening!
Beginner SIG - 5:30 PM
Intermediate SIG - 5:30 PM
General Meeting - 7:00 PM

6:00pm
                     CCSL - Computer Consultants of St. Louis
When   6pm – 7pm
Where  6630 Delmar Blvd, University City, MO 63128 (map)
DescriptionVenue: St. Louis Bread Co.
http://www.ccsl.org/

Dinner reservations and cancellations 314-995-4652

6:30pm
                     Argonne National Lab Tour
When   6:30pm – 9:00pm
Where  Argonne National Labs Visitor Center, 9700 South Cass Avenue.
Argonne, IL 60439 (630) 252-2000 (map)
Description    UniForum Chicago is going to visit Argonne National
Laboratory on Tuesday, April 10th from 6:30pm to 9pm.   The tour will
include the Leadership Computing Facility, Advanced Photon Source, and
the Nuclear Engineering Exhibit.     The leadership computing facility
contains the massively parallel Blue Gene supercomputer.   The
Advanced Photo Source produces the most brilliant X-ray beams in the
western hemisphere.   This tour should prove to be extremely
interesting and informative.

UniForum is an international UNIX users' group.  SLUUG decided a
decade ago to NOT formally join UniForum but obviously Chicago has
joined.

  We'll all meet at the Argonne Information/Visitor Center at 6:30pm,
which is located off Northgate Road. From I-55, take exit 273A south
on Cass Avenue 0.7 mi to Northgate Road (main entrance).   Turn right
and continue 0.7 miles to the Guard Gate and the vistor center.
There are some special requirements for admission onto the premises:
To expedite entry on-site, we need to present a list of ALL names and
citizenship to Argonne.      Please goto the UniForum Chicago meetup
page (http://www.meetup.com/UniForum-Chicago/events/55986592/) and
RSVP your participation.     Once we have finished the tour, we will
adjourn to a nearby restaurant (yet to be determined) for food and
drinks for our usual After-the-Meeting meeting. All UniForum Chicago
general meetings are open to the public free of charge. For additional
information contact president at uniforum.chi.il.us, or http://www.uniforum.chi.il.us/
7:00pm
                       Astronaut from StL on last shuttle speaks about
Space Station
When  7pm – 9pm
Where  5100 Clayton Road, St. Louis, MO 63110 (map)
Description    BELLEVILLE ASTRONAUT TO SPEAK AT ST.L SCIENCE CENTER.

She was on the final shuttle flight and wil speak on...
  “The International Space Station – and Beyond ", an illustrated
lecture by NASA Space Shuttle Astronaut Sandra Magnus, will be
presented at the James S. McDonnell Planetarium of the Saint Louis
Science Center.

  The last Space Shuttle flights completed the basic construction of
the International Space Station.   NASA astronauts, joined by
astronauts from Russia and a number of other countries, continue to
live and work on the Space Station.  They conduct experiments that
take advantage of the low-gravity, near-vacuum, high altitude
environment, and they expand our knowledge about the effects of living
in space for extended periods.   This knowledge is needed to prepare
for future spacecraft missions to Mars and other planets.
What lies ahead for the human exploration of space?   Dr. Magnus will
talk about future missions to the Space Station, and also about what
lies ahead for the NASA astronaut corps.

Dr. Magnus, a native of Belleville Illinois, received Bachelor’s and
Masters degrees from the University of Missouri, Rolla, and a
Doctorate in Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
She entered the NASA Astronaut program in August 1996.   Her first
Space Shuttle flight, in October 2002, was in support of the
construction of the Space Station.  She flew again, a 4.5 month
mission, to the Space Station in 2008-09, and a third time last July,
on the final flight of the Space Shuttle program.

The program will begin at 7:00 pm Tuesday, April 10, in the Ortwein
Star Bay of the Planetarium.  The Planetarium building is located at
5100 Clayton Road, St. Louis, MO 63110, in the southeast corner of
Forest Park.    The building is across I-64, north of the main Science
Center building.    The event, cosponsored by the Saint Louis
Astronomical Society and NASA's Missouri Space Grant Consortium, is
open to the public free of charge. T  he St. Louis Astronomical
Society is an organization for individuals interested in astronomy and
telescopes. The public is invited to attend its meetings, telescope
observing sessions, and special events.     For information about
Astronomical Society events, please visit the website, www.slasonline.org
  , or call (314)935-4614.
7:00pm
                    LUCI-NB - Linux Users Central Illinois (Newbie Mtg)
WhenTue, April 10, 7pm – 9pm
Where1011 E. Ash Street Springfield, IL (map)
DescriptionVENUE: Illinois State Museum Research and Collections Center
  http://www.luci.org/

7:30pm
                     ARCH - Arch Reactor
WhenTue, April 10, 7:30pm – 10:00pm
Where2400 S. Jefferson Avenue, Saint Louis, MO 63104 (map)
DescriptionGeneral meeting monthly on 2nd and 4th Tuesday See http://www.archreactor.org/

Wednesday, April 11

8:30am
                    UMSL - Intermediate TCP/IP
WhenWed, April 11, 8:30am – 4:00pm
Where12837 Flushing Meadows Drive, St. Louis, MO 63131 (map)
DescriptionIntermediate TCP/IP (Prerequisite: Introduction to TCP/IP
or equivalent experience.)
This course focuses on the installation and setup of TCP/IP
networks.   Understand how to configure a TCP/IP network.   Learn how
to use the various TCP/IP administrative tools such as ARP, ipconfig,
and netstat.   Review IP addressing, IP address classifications, the
structure of frames, and how to set up IP addresses.   Topics include
4-layer and 7-layer models and hexadecimal conversions for IP
addressing.   Additional discussions include IP versions 4 and 6, DNS,
ARP, and subnetting best-design practices. [Course Outline] Fee: $239
One-Day Class Meets 8:30am-4:00pm (6.5 hours) Code Date Location
Instructor H2246 Wed., Apr. 11	West County	Doyle McClellan
1:00pm
                     SCORCC-G - Genealogy SIG
WhenWed, April 11, 1pm – 3pm
Where4544 Lemay Ferry Road, St. Louis, MO 63129 (map)
DescriptionVENUE: County Government Center South County Older
Residents Computer Club See http://www.scorcc.org/
2:00pm
                    STLCL - Flo Valley Computer Club
WhenWed, April 11, 2pm – 4pm
Where195 New Florissant Rd., S. Florissant, MO 63031-6796 (map)
DescriptionVENUE: Library: Florissant Valley Branch Library, Room 2
(FV) Age Group(s): Adults Start Time: 2:00 PM End Time: 4:00 PM
other computer users about all things tech. We will be talking about
Computer Safety and secure websites. Recommended for adults. Program
size is limited; please call 994-3300 to register. Presenter: Library
Staff Phone: 314-994-3300
[...]

                      Hiatus - STLMDBUG - STL MongoDB Users Group

                                                           Thursday,
April 12

All day
                    Yuri's Nite parties. 51st anniversary 1st human in
space.
WhenThursday, Apr 12, 2012
DescriptionThe goal of Yuri's Night is to increase public interest in
space exploration and to inspire a new generation of explorers.
Celebrated internationally since 2001. Cosmonautics Day in Eastern
Block since 1st Anniversary. International Day of Manned Space Flight
by UN proclaimation this year. In 1961, Russian Yuri Gagarin was
launched from Kazakstan aboard Vostok 3KA-3 to become the 1st human in
space.

Celebrate by going to the Science Center's talk on Virtual Reality /
Holodeck,  ...or go to Shatner's play at the peabody,... or just find
your own party!
8:30am
                    UMSL - Intermediate Commands of UNIX
WhenThu, April 12, 8:30am – 4:00pm
Where12837 Flushing Meadows Drive, St. Louis, MO 63131 (map)
DescriptionIntermediate Commands of UNIX (Prerequisite: Introduction
to UNIX/Linux or equivalent experience. Students should already have
experience with basic UNIX file commands, such as ls, pwd, cd, rm, cp,
mv, grep, and sort.) Learn about file security, shell commands, and
file manipulation utilities. Compare several popular shells (Bourne
shell, Korn shell, C shell, and Bourne Again shell) and learn about
specific capabilities of each shell, including creating regular and
environment variables, setting up aliases, and rerunning commands in
your history. Practice setting default file and directory permissions
and changing file ownership. Learn to use a variety of tools to
manipulate and filter files, including head, tail, grep, sed, and awk.
Additional topics include scheduling processes, archiving and
compressing files, and using the find command to locate files that
meet specific criteria. [Course Outline] Fee: $399 Two-Day Class Meets
8:30am-4:00pm (13 hours) Code Dates Location Instructor H2187 Thurs.,
Apr. 12 & Fri., Apr. 13	West County	Doyle McClellan
9:00am
                      GPS Mapping and GIS Integration Workshop
When    9:00am – 3:30pm
Where   Saint Louis University, ITT Geospatial Innovation Center,
Macelwane Hall, 3rd Floor, St. Louis, Missouri 63103 (map)
Description  The Center for Environmental Sciences at Saint Louis
University invites you to join for 2012' GPS and GIS integration
workshop scheduled for April 12 from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
Registration is required as seating is limited, and you may register
to attend AM or PM of the sessions, at no charge.

  Overview: Seiler Instrument staff will be on campus to do a
presentation on State of the Art Trimble GPS Mapping Grade GPS.  They
will cover the basics of GPS Technology and then give an overview of
the Trimble Mapping Grade 2-5 meter devices: Juno’s and Nomads to the
High Accuracy Sub meter and Sub Foot Geo 6000 XT and XH and
ProXRT’s.    Attendees with have the opportunity to collect/update GPS
data and Process the data back in the classroom to view and edit it in
a GIS environment.   Seiler Instrument Company, is a recognized
industry leader for Survey and Mapping GIS/GPS sales, service,
rentals, support and training.     Trimble Navigation, founded in
1978, is a leading provider of advanced location-based solutions.
  Workshop Agenda:
                                    * 09:00 - 10:30 GPS Lecture
                                    * 10:30 - 10:45 Break
                                    * 10:45 - 11:45 GPS Data Collection
                                    * 11:45 - 01:15 Lunch on your own
                                    * 01:15 - 03:30 Post Processing
and GIS integration Workshop

Cost: Free. Participants are responsible for their food and campus
parking.   Center for Environmental Sciences will provide coffee,
cookies and dining guide at campus.
  Visitor Parking: Workshop attendees will pay a reduced parking rate
of $5.00 for the day. Olive Garage: http://www.slu.edu/services/parking/to_olive.html
  LaClede Garage: http://www.slu.edu/services/parking/to_laclede.html

  Further inquiries may be directed at ghulam at eas.slu.edu;
314-977-7062 ---------- Different from past GPS workshops, this year's
GPS and GIS intergration workshop will provide each participant with
ONE GPS hand-held unit, and participants will have the opportunity to
work with GPS Office / postprocessing software installed in the
desktop computers.      http://www.ces.slu.edu/   Seats are limited,
though, since our GIS lab is equipped with 20-GPS hand-held unit, and
20-seat Path Finder Office and GPS Analyst Extension for ArcGIS.  If
weather permitted, we assume participants will go through all GPS
processsing workflow from Data Dictionary Editing to data collection,
transfer and postprocessing.
10:00am
                      WCORCC-WE - MS Word SIG Excel SIG
When 10am – 3pm
WhereDaniel Boone Branch Library (map)
DescriptionWest County Older Residents Computer Club http://wcorcc.tripod.com/
MS Word SIG - 10:00 AM
MS Excel SIG - 1:00 PM
12:00pm
                    Gateway/400 Group - XMLservice
When 12:00pm – 1:30pm
Where12031 Lackland Rd, St Louis, MO (map)
Description   Opening Up Your IBM i with XMLSERVICE A remote
presentation will be given by Brian May As part of IBM's partnership
with Zend, IBM developed a new interface for accessing IBM i programs,
commands, and objects.   While this interface was created for use with
Zend's new IBM i toolkit, IBM has open sourced the project so that you
can us it to access your IBM i from ANY platform or language.   This
lunch meeting at Spazio Westport will start promptly at 12:00, with
the meeting starting at 1:00.   To register for the event RSVP by noon
on Monday, April 9th.   Free to members and $25 for extra attendees
from member companies and $40 for non-members. VENUE: Spazio's in
WestPort, at the Comfort Inn
http://www.gateway400.org/

1:00pm
                     moved -    slOUG - StL Oracle Users Grp
6:30pm
                      stlJUG - StL Java Users Grp    - Jenkins , a
Continuous Integration (CI) server
WhenThu, April 12, 6:30pm – 8:00pm
WhereCityPlace One Auditorium, One City Place, Creve Coeur, MO 63141
(map)
Description http://www.ociweb.com/javasig/ Title: Jenkins Presented
By: James Carr (CARFAX) About the Presentation: Continuous Integration
(CI) servers are a must for any serious software development
undertaking to automate builds, configurations, code metric tracking
and deployments.   Jenkins is one of the most popular open source CI
servers in use today.  In this talk I will give an overview of Jenkins
and how to use it to setup a robust deployment pipeline.   I will also
share some of my experiences of using over the past several years and
review some plugins I've found helpful.
7:00pm
                     ARCH - Programming Workshop
WhenThu, April 12, 7pm – 10pm
Where2400 South Jefferson Avenue, St. Louis, MO (map)
7:00pm
                       Star Trek's Science: Holodeck virtual reality,
Duke University Virtual Reality research @ StL Sci Center
When     7:00pm – 8:30pm
Where  St. Louis Science Center, Forest Park (map)
Description     The holodeck is everyone’s favorite futuristic
technology.     Like magic, it creates artificial worlds that seem
real even though they are in an empty room.

  Rachael Brady, the founder of the DiVE (Duke immersive Virtual
Environment) will talk about virtual reality past and present.   She
will reveal exciting new advances in 3D virtual reality and immersive
environments and discuss how close we have come to realizing the
Holodeck.   Ms. Brady is the founder and director of the DiVE, a six-
sided CAVE-like VR environment.   Presenter: Rachael Brady, Director,
Visualization Technology Group, Pratt School of Engineering, Duke
University
  Date and Time: Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 7pm In conjunction with
"Star Trek, The Exhibition" here until May 28.
7:30pm
                     Shatner's World!!!      We just live in it...
WhenThu, April 12, 7:30pm – 9:30pm
Where    Peabody Opera House.    Market St. St. Louis, MO (map)
Description  1 nite only. 1 Man show. Discussed on Charlie Rose last
month while show was playing on Broadway.

  Capt. Kirk...er,ahh William Shatner at his funniest.

  20% off for SLUUG members, use password = Kirk

  ShatnersWorld.com      1-800-745-3000      TicketMaster.com

Friday, April 13

=
8:30am
                   UMSL - Intermediate Commands of UNIX
WhenFri, April 13, 8:30am – 4:00pm
[...]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------r
10:00am
                   SCORCC-DTP Desktop Publishing
WhenFri, April 13, 10am – 11am
Where4544 Lemay Ferry Road, St. Louis, MO 63129 (map)
DescriptionSCORCC-DTP South County Older Residents Computer Club See http://www.scorcc.org/
  ** *Membership Fee Required* ** Desktop Publishing Special Interest
Group - 10:00 AM Photoimpact Special Interest Group - 11:00 AM County
Government Center 4544 Lemay Ferry Road, St. Louis, MO 63129
11:00am
                    SCORCC - PI PhotoInmpact SIG
WhenFri, April 13, 11am – 12pm
Where4544 Lemay Ferry Road, St. Louis, MO 63129 (map)
DescriptionVENUE: County Government Center SCORCC-DTP South County
Older Residents Computer Club See http://www.scorcc.org/ **
*Membership Fee Required* ** Desktop Publishing Special Interest Group
- 10:00 AM Photoimpact Special Interest Group - 11:00 AM County
Government Center 4544 Lemay Ferry Road, St. Louis, MO 63129
=

Saturday, April 14

=

12:00pm
                      DBUG - Data Bytes Users Group
WhenSat, April 14, 12pm – 3pm
Where12863 Willowyk Drive, St. Louis, MO (map)
DescriptionSee http://dbug-stl.tripod.com/Home.htm
Thornhill Branch Library, 12863 Willowyk Drive (off Fee Fee Road), St.
Louis, MO

2:00pm
                     MC-Clinic      OS X Basics
WhenSat, April 14, 2pm – 4pm
Where87 Brentwood Promenade Ct., Brentwood, MO 63144 (map)
DescriptionThese FREE clinics will be held at all Micro Center stores.
  Venue: Micro Center In Store Clinic FREE in-store computer
technology clinic, see http://www.microcenter.com/instore_clinic/sign_up.html
7:00pm
                ASEMO Astronomical Society of Eastern Missouri
WhenSat, April 14, 7pm – 11pm
Where7173-7293 Missouri 94 63304 (map)
Description     http://www.asemonline.org/     Regular Monthly
Membership Meeting at Weldon Spring Interpretive Center.    Start at
6:00 pm with a pot luck supper, telescope clinic, general
networking.    "Formal" meeting starts at 7:00 pm.    Announcements,
videos, presentations.   Free, open to public, family friendly.
=
=

Sunday, April 15

=
=
2:00pm
                   MC-Clinic      OS X Basics
WhenSun, April 15, 2pm – 4pm
Where87 Brentwood Promenade Ct., Brentwood, MO 63144 (map)
DescriptionThese FREE clinics will be held at all Micro Center stores.
  Venue: Micro Center In Store Clinic FREE in-store computer
technology clinic, see http://www.microcenter.com/instore_clinic/sign_up.html

                                          Or...just looking  to the
headlines for the NEXT 2 weeks...

Tuesday, April 10
All day
                Patch Tuesday
[...]
Monday, April 16
All day
                   2003 Spybot worm
8:30am
                   UMSL - Introduction to Linux Administration
6:00pm
                   BDPA - Black Data Processing Associates
Tuesday, April 17
8:30am
                   UMSL - Intermediate Linux Administration
9:00am
                    Tour of Callaway Nuclear Power Plant by Energy
Engineers Assoc.
2:00pm
                   STLISSA - Information Systems Security Association
6:30pm
                   STL Hadoop Users Group
7:00pm
                   Astronomy Digital Imaging SIG
7:30pm
                   ARCH - General Meeting
Wednesday, April 18
9:00am
                  SLCL - Thornhill Computer Club
10:00am
                   SLCL - Jamestown Bluffs Computer Club
11:30am
                   SNUG - StL Novell Users Grp  &  SuSE Linux Lunch
-  Solaris to SuSE Migration
6:00pm
                    GCC - Gateway Computer Club
6:00pm
                    STL Wordpress Users Group
6:30pm
                   stlPM - StL Perl Mongers Grp
7:00pm
                  CocoaCodingNight (CCN) Mac OS X iOS
Thursday, April 19
All day
                   1965 Moore's Law
7:30am
                   IT Advancement Council
1:00pm
                   WCORCC - West County Older Residents Computer Club
2:00pm
                   SLCL - Technology Discovery Club
2:00pm
                   STLCL - Natural BridgeTechnology Discovery Club
6:30pm
                   stlLUG - St.L Linux Users Grp    -   OpenWRT router
6:30pm
                   STLJS - Saint Louis JavaScript Meetup
7:00pm
                   HIATUS - PHP - St Louis PHP Users Group
7:30pm
                   SLRCFA - St. Louis Radio Control Flying Association
Friday, April 20
5:00pm
                  stlGD - StL Game Developers
10:00am
                   SLCL - HQ Computer Club Tech Talk
1:00pm
                  NCORCC North County Older Residents Computer Club
7:00pm
                  SLARC - St. Louis Area Radio Club
7:30pm
                 SLAS - St. Louis Astronomical Society
Saturday, April 21
All day
                  stlGD - StL Game Developers
10:00am
                  ROBOMO - StL Area Robotics Grp
2:00pm
                   MC-Clinic Networking with OS X
4:00pm
                   SILUG-ME - Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
Sunday, April 22
» 7:00pm
                  stlGD - StL Game Developers
All day
                  1993 Mosaic browser
2:00pm
                   MC-Clinic Networking with OS X

=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=

Always check for last minute changes & updates by checking the
calendar @

http://www.sluug.org/calendar

and the individual website.

All entries are our best guess.  All entries should not be considered
facts but rather opinions and RFCs.  Anything that may be construed or
interpreted as malicious, libelous, erronious, etc is a typo,
mistatemnet,
unintended, or misunderstood.

Corrections, new additions, etc should be sent to editor at sluug.org

=