[ANNOUNCE] General Elections and Official Annual Meeting - 13 February 2013

SLUUG Announcement List announce at sluug.org
Wed Feb 13 16:44:24 CST 2013

** *General Elections and Official Annual Meeting in February 2013* **

Members that attended two or more of any of our meetings (includes the general meeting, steering committee and
our Special Interest Groups) during the 2012 calendar year are eligible to vote for our Governing Board
members and nominate Officers to run our organization. Ballots will be available at every SLUUG meeting
through out the month of February.

There are 2 seats up for election on our 5 member board. They are 3 year terms. Our Officers are appointed by
the board; but, we have traditionally included an advisory vote on the ballot for these positions as well.

Also, we will have our short official annual meeting during the general SLUUG meeting on the 2nd Wednesday in
February at Graybar. This is a formality in our bylaws. SLUUG is a 501(c)6 professional association
corporation. Eligible members unable to attend can mail in an absentee ballot (available from our home page).
Mail to address shown at top of ballot.