[ANNOUNCE] Looking for volunteers for the Member Access Machine Working Commitee

SLUUG Announcement List announce at sluug.org
Tue Oct 15 13:49:46 CDT 2013

Greetings,

Thanks to everyone who participated in our survey!  We have tabulated the results and have come up with a list of features to bring to our service.  We are looking for volunteers to join the MAM Working Committee to help build out the MAM environment to serve our members.

If you're looking for some low pressure tech fun, to learn some new skills, hardware acquisition or set up, system/feature testing, set the direction for the MAM, or just hang out with the team, we need you!  All MAMWC members will receive free access to the services for the first year with possible reduced costs for future years if you continue to participate.

Sign up at Survey Monkey at : http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PY7BBH6

Thanks for your support!