[ANNOUNCE] Member Access Machine Survey

SLUUG Announcement List announce at sluug.org
Fri Sep 20 09:49:11 CDT 2013

Greetings SLUUG Members!

SLUUG is considering reviving and revamping our Member Access Machine service.  The purpose of this service is to give SLUUG members access to various Linux/Unix flavors for personal non-commercial use.  This is also a great way to  develop new skills and create tutorials!

These servers are maintained by our Volunteer Systems Administrators who give their time to help make these environments a great place to learn and have some fun with your favorite OS.

In order to help determine the most useful features for this updated service offering, we would like member feedback as to what you would find useful for these systems.  This will help us decide the priority for the set up of various features/systems by our volunteers.

Please take a few minutes to complete our short survey at http://surveymonkey.com/s/DWNBNQH

Thanks in advance for your feedback!