[ANNOUNCE] SLUUG General Elections in February 2015

SLUUG Announcement List announce at sluug.org
Sun Feb 8 19:05:16 CST 2015

St. Louis Unix Users Group (SLUUG) Members that had attended two or more
of any of our meetings (includes the general meeting, steering committee
and Special Interest Groups) during the 2014 calendar year are eligible to
vote for the Board members and Officers that run our organization. Ballots
will be available at every SLUUG sponsored meeting through out the month
of February. Eligible members unable to attend can mail in an absentee
ballot to address shown at top of ballot.

> http://www.sluug.org/pdf/ballot2015.pdf

There are two seats up for election to our 5 member board. They are for 3
year terms. Our Officers are appointed by the board; but, we traditionally
include an advisory vote on the ballot for these positions as well.  Also,
we will have our short official annual meeting during the general SLUUG
meeting on the 2nd Wednesday in February at Graybar. This is a formality
in our bylaws. SLUUG is a 501(c)6 professional association corporation.