[ANNOUNCE] SLACC Location Change ~ 4 January 2018

SLUUG Announcement List announce at sluug.org
Wed Jan 3 14:03:34 CST 2018

Starting with tomorrow, Thursday SLACC meetings will be held at
a different location than previous. We expect this to continue
thru out this whole new year.

  6:00pm ~ 9:00pm StL Area Computer Club

			    http://slacc.sluug.org/

		      ** *Linux Configuration Workshop* **
			  ** *NOTE LOCATION CHANGE* **

		  St. Louis County Library Rock Road Branch
	     10267 Saint Charles Rock Road, St. Ann, MO 63074-1812
--
--